After a whirlwind weekend, the SXSW Pitch event 2019 culminated in an award ceremony highlighting the most promising ventures in each of 10 categories, as well as acknowledging several bonus awards.
The winners of each category are as follows:
- AI and Technology: Derq (@DerqAI)
- AR and VR Technology: Healium (@HealiumXR)
- Blockchain Technology: Nebula Genomics (@NebulaGenomics)
- Enterprise and Smart Data: Geospiza (@HelloGeospiza)
- Entertainment and Content: Tankee (@TankeeGaming)
- Health and Wearables: Pathware (@PathwareInc)
- Hyper-connected Communities: UbiQD (@UbiQD)
- Social and Culture: Supportiv (@SupportivApp)
- Sports and Performance: Miro (@useMiro)
- Transportation and Delivery: Enso Tyres (@ensotyres)
Other awards presented included the
Best Bootstrapped Company: TwentyTables (@TwentyTables)
Best Speed Pitch: Xplosion Tech (@XplosionTech)
Best in Show: Nebula Genomics (@NebulaGenomics)
Cyndx congratulates all the finalists, and award winners. We are excited to see what is to come with all the ventures and are excited to be part of the overall SXSW Pitch experience.
Full press release to come.