In response to a recent Forbes’ article on 25 Machine Learning startups to watch in 2019, Cyndx wanted to understand the overall machine learning industry and identify the companies across different market stages.
To do this, we used Cyndx Finder to run a concept search on ‘Machine Learning’ to return a company list of 499 companies within the Machine Learning industry.
Initially looking at the entire industry with no further breakdown, we can see that the top three companies are:
- Tazi.ai – a next-gen machine learning and automation company for business, banking, finance, and retail
- Infinia ML – a company that helps redefine human potential with machine learning
- Data Prophet – a machine learning solutions company
However using Cyndx, we can narrow the search in a multitude of ways – by global region, country, state, company type, employee count, funding raised, age, and similarity.
For example, if we filter the list by Private Companies in the United States that have raised less than $2.5M, we condense the results to 28 companies, the top 3 of which are:
- Pienso – a machine learning platform for non-programmers
- Tanjo – an animated persona platform created through machine learning
- BigML – a machine learning company that empowers businesses by providing data-driven solutions
Reach out to us here to try it out for yourself and see what you can uncover using Cyndx Finder.